A guide to develop a Project proposal for the Green Climate Fund (GCF)
Acclimatise, in partnership with the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED) and the International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD) is launching a new toolkit with support from the Climate and Development Knowledge Network’s ‘Building readiness of the private sector in Bangladesh for GCF accreditation’ project.
This toolkit aims to help Bangladeshi private sector understand how to fulfil the GCF’s requirements when developing fully-fledged funding proposals, by acquainting them with the GCF project cycle, proposal template form and key project design requirements. It also provides the Bangladeshi private sector with a detailed checklist to start preparing a GCF project concept.
Virginie Fayolle is a senior consultant who leads climate finance activities at Acclimatise
Marek Soanes is a researcher on climate finance at IIED
Serena Odianose is a policy researcher at Acclimatise
Learn more about this project by clicking the links below:
- Making the business case for private sector investment in climate compatible development
- Private sector engagement in climate change action in Bangladesh: Creating an enabling environment
- Learning to access climate finance – Insights for Bangladeshi businesses
- New report: How can Bangladesh’s private sector engage with the Green Climate Fund?
- CDKN Workshop: Climate finance and the private sector in Bangladesh